By accessing this site (abpiexamtoolkit.uk), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to access and download where applicable one copy of the materials (information or products) on abpiexamtoolkit.uk for personal use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any materials contained in the site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Our MCQ Workbooks and Mind Maps are digital content sold to and relevant for a UK audience.
1. The sale of our digital content and your access to it on this website is covered by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 in the UK.
2. We do not offer refunds under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Unlike with the sale of goods, there is no right to reject non-conforming digital content and to obtain a full refund.
- Digital content must comply with certain standards, including implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and compliance with description. In addition, there is an implied term that the trader has the right to provide digital content to the consumer.
- As a small business, we uphold all of these standards.
We make it clear in the product descriptions and site, who the material is for, the contents of the product material and what you can expect.
- You acknowledge that by proceeding with an instant download, you have instant access, thereby waiving your right to cancel the purchase within the 14-day cooling off period, or to receive a refund.
- There is no right to a refund because you did not read the terms and conditions, or you believe the product material did not meet your expectations.
- Please adequately review the full product descriptions and contact us if you have questions before making your purchase. We want you to be satisfied, as we have worked hard to create this content, but can’t be held responsible if you subsequently decide you don’t like your purchase. As digital and downloadable content can’t be retrieved from your devices or your memory, it can’t be returned and therefore can’t be refunded.
3. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. These terms shall prevail if there is any conflict between them and Payhip’s terms of services (the platform used to provide our digital products).
1. The materials in the site are provided ‘as is’.
2. As much as we’d love to guarantee that you will pass the exam after purchasing our products, it doesn’t work like that. You have to put in the work and effort and we therefore make no representations about likely results or reliability of the use of the materials in our site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. We make no representations about the suitability of the information and services contained on, or accessed via, the site for any purpose. All warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information and services, including all warranties, terms and conditions, implied by statute, collaterally or otherwise, of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. We shall not in any event be liable for any damages (whether indirect, incidental, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of the site, or with any delayed access to, or inability to use the site, or for any information and services obtained through the site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages. This does not affect the statutory rights of any person dealing as a consumer nor shall anything in these terms and conditions exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
In no event shall the site or linked entities or sites be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials in the site.
7. Governing Law
These terms are governed by the laws of England & Wales, whose courts shall have sole jurisdiction in relation to all matters arising.