When you register for your tutorial you receive a mind map for the topic you’ve booked
Before we meet you need to prepare your “issues ” list beforehand to get the most out of it.
It’s your tutorial, so I want you to be ready. Don’t worry, I send you a form to help with this.
Ideally, depending on the date you’ve booked, I’d like to have your shopping list of questions at least a day or two before. That way, I’m able to tailor-make your tutorial, with links to material clarifying those parts of the learning material that either don’t make sense or that need to be brought to life a bit more.
Choose from the following standalone tutorials:-
Unit 3 Human body structure & function
T.1 Nervous system
T.2 Endocrine system
Unit 4 Development and use of medicines
T.1 Disease and immunology
T.2 Development of a medicine
Each 1 hr tutorial costs £100 (excl VAT @ 20%). After you book you’ll be sent an invoice by e-mail using PayPal – a secure way of processing online payments. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay using a credit card.
Payment is due immediately and guarantees your tutorial booking.
What to expect from me…
- I don’t stand on ceremony, and
- I don’t spoon feed my learners.
- I listen to what you need, and
- I do everything I can to deliver it to you (ranging from teasing out sticking points, explaining stuff, or pointing you towards helpful resources).
- I do my best to flex around your schedule, but there may be times when it’s not possible…so best if you check availability or contact me.
One last thing – although I took my exam back in the day, I know what it’s like to juggle life, the Universe and everything…so, if you need help, get in touch. Just don’t leave everything until the last minute.